The Big Tips & Tricks Show
March 20, 2023
Tom Anderson & Jeff Battersby
In this episode:
- Jeff’s stuff gets stolen and Gannon Nordberg sits in
- Yellow iPhone 14
- New iPhone cases and Apple Watch Bands
- Apple Maps expands city experience to Boston
- How to set up Find My on your devices
- 18 Tips & Tricks for iOS/iPadOS, Mac, and Apple Watch!
Links from the show:
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus in Yellow Launches Today, Apple Store Pickup Now Available
- Apple launches fresh spring colors for iPhone cases and watch bands
- Apple Maps Expands Detailed City Experience With 3D Landmarks to Boston
- Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
- If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen
- If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device
- Save keystrokes with text replacements on iPhone
- Using Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Record your screen on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Send files from Files on iPhone
- Add and log medications with iPhone and Apple Watch
- Type with onscreen keyboard on iPhone
- Customize headphone audio levels on your iPhone or iPad
Oops! There were so many tips we ran out of space for the links here! No worries, you can find them on Tom's site.
Enjoy Basic AF? Leave a review or rating!
Intro Music: Psychokinetics - The Chosen
Show transcripts are AI generated and likely contain errors.
Spring Bands For Apple Watch
Apple Maps - Boston Experience
Scanning Docs With Files.app
Improving Sound of AirPods